Located just blocks away from the state's government, Kohl Center, University of Wisconsin, State Street, cultural and education centers, University Square has an extremely dense and diverse consumer market. In this pedestrian friendly city, University Square developed by Executive Management, Inc is adjacent to the East Campus Mall and is within walking distance for downtown workers, residents, area visitors, faculty and students.
- More than 68,000 professionals work within one mile of the project, providing a strong daytime population.
- Nearly 1 million individuals annually attend events at the Kohl Center sports and entertainment arena just two blocks away.
- More than 36,000 people live within one mile of the project - 64% of whom are age 21 and over.
- More than 1,200 hotel rooms are close to the project, including the Fluno Center for executive development right next door.
- The nearby Overture Center hosts nearly 80 shows annually and hundreds of performing arts shows, fine art exhibitions and other special events 363 days a year.
- The University of Wisconsin-Madison has more than 42,000 students and more than 18,000 faculty and staff.
- More than 70,000 cars mass the site daily
To learn more about Executive Management, Inc visit their website at: emi-mgmt.com
About University Square
University Square is a redevelopment of approximately 3.4 acres of land that was the former home of a single level, 60,000 square foot retail center called University Square, a surface parking lot, and vacant land.
The 12 story, 1.1 million square foot University Square development includes retail space, apartments, university offices, parking and the largest roof garden ever constructed in Madison. It is the largest mixed use development to ever be constructed in Madison. The synergy created from these components makes University Square a truly unique addition to downtown Madison and undoubtedly centralizes numerous aspects of downtown living.
University Square is the new destination for shopping in downtown Madison. With improved streetscapes, the newly constructed East Campus Mall, and full glass store fronts University Square provides an unbeatable pedestrian shopping experience. Exceptional local and national tenants will fill the retail space located on the first and second floors of University Square. To learn more about the stores found at University Square, please click here.
The premier Lucky apartments provide an unprecedented luxurious living opportunity for both Madison students and residents. Lucky apartments are comprised of over 350 one, two, three and four bedroom apartments. Each apartment will feature a self contained kitchen, living room, and bathroom and residents will enjoy state of the art laundry facilities and lounges on every floor. Lucky apartments are fully furnished with a modern, dynamic, and energetic design created by Brown House and include amenities such as private balconies, a shared roof-top garden, secure auto, bike and moped parking, and onsite management. Learn more about Lucky apartments at Steve Brown Apartments.
The University Tower
The University Tower brings together student services that were once spread around campus to one, central location. The Student Activities Center is located on the first two floors and provides meeting space and offices for hundreds of student organizations. University Health Services occupies three floors and provides students with a modern, centrally located clinic. The upper floors are comprised of Student Services such as the Registrar, Bursar, and Financial Aid offices.